As widely experienced and qualified construction specialist health and safety consultants, Wenlock Health & Safety Ltd is well-placed to give competent, reliable and practical advice, guidance and training to both contractors and premises owners/occupiers on how to ‘manage’ and hence reduce the risk posed by asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) in their premises, particularly when any type of disturbance is necessary.
We can now offer UKATA Category A Training, via SB Asbestos Management Ltd, at our offices in Telford, Shropshire, or at your own premises! Contact us to find out more.
– Asbestos Awareness Training
– UKATA Category A Asbestos Awareness Training via SB Asbestos Management Ltd
– Asbestos Registers/Asbestos Management Systems
– Contractor Control Systems
– Advice and guidance
The law dictates that:
– All commercial premises in the UK must have an Asbestos Management System in place in readiness for any disturbance (note – even minor surface disturbance can pose a risk if not properly managed)
– All contractors or others who run the risk of encountering or disturbing ACMs must have received suitable “Asbestos Awareness” training.
– No construction, repair, maintenance or other such disturbance can be considered until certain preparatory works have been undertaken in order to protect all concerned
Because of the extent and urgency of the issue, the HSE mounted a campaign – The Hidden Killer
Wenlock Health & Safety Ltd have signed up to the campaign. Help us help you, and help your workforce; contact us to find out more.