We can now offer UKATA Category A Training at our offices in Telford, Shropshire, or at your own premises! Contact us to find out more.
– Asbestos Awareness Training
– UKATA Category A Asbestos Awareness Training
– Asbestos Registers/Asbestos Management Systems
– Contractor Control Systems
– Advice and guidance
The law dictates that:
– All commercial premises in the UK must have an Asbestos Management System in place in readiness for any disturbance (note – even minor surface disturbance can pose a risk if not properly managed)
– All contractors or others who run the risk of encountering or disturbing ACMs must have received suitable “Asbestos Awareness” training.
– No construction, repair, maintenance or other such disturbance can be considered until certain preparatory works have been undertaken in order to protect all concerned
This UKATA course that we are offering for sale, is sold under license from SB Asbestos Management Ltd who is the UKATA approved Professional Member UK1163A, and this company is not a UKATA Professional Member for this classification of training