GradIOSH MIIRSM BSc(Hons)
Health & Safety Consultant
- Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health – Graduate Level
- Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- Honours Degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Foundation Degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- HNC in Construction
- ROSPA Abrasive Wheels Instructor Certificate
- General certificates (NEBOSH) in Occupational Health & Safety
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
- Certificate in BIM Awareness
- PAT Engineer Trained
- Trained in Qualitative Fit Testing for Respiratory Products (fit2fit)
- UKATA Cat A Asbestos Awareness
- Environmental Awareness Training (May 2013)
- Industrial Gases Safety Compliance Workshop Certificate
- Holding a CPCS Plant Instructor Card
- Certificate in Portable Appliance Testing
- Regular attendance of Health and Safety related seminars and workshops
- Joined Wrekin Construction in 1992 as a Project Supervisor and Project Manager.
- Role of Health & Safety Trainer for Wrekin Construction including NVQ assistance in 2001.
- Employed by Canterbury Conservatories as Building Inspector from 2004 including being the UK representative for Health and Safety in the company.
- Tutor and Assessor for Stoke on Trent College from 2005 involving H&S, abrasive wheels, slinging and signalling, mobile tower scaffolding, levels 3 and 4 Health and Safety NVQs and levels 2, 3 and 4 Construction NVQs.
Joined Wenlock Health & Safety Ltd in May 2010.